Thursday, November 8, 2018

Is counting calories worth it?

Image result for counting calories

Counting calories is stressful. It takes the fun out of eating, and adds a layer of responsibility to stuffing my face. But there is a method behind the madness, a method I personally don't care for. This could be the reason why I have not hit my nutrition goal but that is neither here nor there. What I do know is tracking fats, protein, and carbs is very important. Finding a good balance between these 3 is definitely the most piece of information you can get well depending on what you hope to achieve. I have to told myself I will be 195 by Jan 19th and I am sticking to that as my goal. I know abs are made in the kitchen but so is spaghetti. Nevertheless I learn that on days I take a heavy carb breakfast will also be the day I have a low carb heavy protein dinner. Its all about balance. I use this chart to think of some good foods that go for each area.
You can see the Instagram page I got it from at the top right. @maxweberFit. Finding him was apart of my Instagram fitness algorithm (aka code ) I learned that the more you like and follow a certain topic the more that IG and other social media sights will show you things like that same topic in the explore page and more. I am training the site on what to show me. So I search #fitnessgoals and start liking pics. I also search #nutirion to find food ideas take head of. I am literally training my mind to think more about training my body and I eventually get more motivated about doing it. Programming myself to make a conscience effort at improving my health 1 step at a time. Over the course of 6 months I lowered my blood pressure reduced salt intake and became more healthy. I do not like counting calories but it does help to do so especially depending on your goals.

If you are interested in the topics check out my youtube channel I will be posting monday, Wednesday, and friday every view helps and a sub would be awesome thanks! My youtube channel


No comments:

Post a Comment